Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Daily Delete: Dear Brother Fear

Fear, I am delighted to reveal that
'by abandoning you, I found me'



Dear Brother Fear,

I no more have fear of you! Brother, I have realized that if I have fear of anything in life I am not going to live any moment of my life. Brother, that is the reason I am going to abandon you. In fact I have already abandoned you… Disappointed be not, as I know you would be more than happy to learn that your sister ‘I’ have relieved me by relieving you from my life.

Brother, please don’t ever try to approach or contact me as I don’t want to get trapped in shabby situations, wherein I don’t get anything but confusion, depression and frustration. I want to be passionate about whatever I have and about what I am going to have. I don’t want any fear of losing nor do I want to have a fear of not getting anything, by not behaving in a particular manner.

Brother, I am delighted to reveal that ‘by abandoning you, I found me’.

Please never come back!

Love,
FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do

No comments:

Post a Comment