Thursday, January 19, 2012

Daily Delete: Dear Brother Subjective

Do I exist or don't

Dear Brother Subjective,

I am confused, the reason of getting confused is: I tried to understand you - as to describe you or to comprehend you is also subjective!

Brother, when I was writing to you I realized whatever I am going to put down in this note would also be subjective! But brother there are some philosophers who believe that you do not exists but our bother objective does; they says nothing is irrational or nothing is subjective, again this derivation by them is “subjective” as its their perception.

Brother, I often get confused about subjectivity and objectivity or about rationality and irrationality of a particular thing, time, situation or circumstances.

When I am writing this to you brother I realized that everything in this world exists and doesn’t exists. That is how you exist and you don’t, bother objective exist and don’t, sister rationality exists and don’t, sister irrationality exists and don’t and last but not the least 'I exist and don’t'. But brother I do exist then how can I say ‘I don’t exist’! This is so confusing and complex, yet I feel it is not!

Brother, I urge you to send some help to get me relieved from this complexity.

Waiting for your agent to come and get me out of this complexity.

Send the agent soon.

­FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do

No comments:

Post a Comment