Monday, February 13, 2012

Daily Delete: Dear Sister Certainty



Dear Sister Certainty,
Though you are always with me, I feel that you are not around; and when you are not around I feel that you are there! Don’t play hide and seek with me. I get scared with feeling of not getting you around. But I have learn that you were always there but when I expect you in positive form and you come in with negativity I tend to think that you are not around and when I have expected you to come in negative form and  you came with positivity that makes me feel that you were there though I expected you not to be!
I didn’t want to say this to you yet I am expressing my concern by sending this note to you. See, here also our sister uncertainty stands by my side!
Sister, you must be thinking that ‘though you were always with me in one or the other form why do I get insecure?’ The answer to this question is: when you come in negative form I can’t accept you! To be precise with my concern I would like to request you to be only in one form i.e. positive. But you would say that it’s not unto you to be in the same form as your state of form depends on my deeds! But sister when I tend to do anything which is going to affect your state of form then please ping me, please alert me so that I do what it needs to be done to get you in desired form.
Please always come in positive form!
Love,
FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do


No comments:

Post a Comment