Thursday, January 5, 2012

Daily Delete: Dear Brother WWW


Brain needs help... please save him

Dear Brother www,

Brother I want to share a concern with you, I need your help please read this note and provide an assistance.

Brother you always keep updating my knowledge, brother you keep me busy all the time on one or the other activity.

Brother, I am worried about my brother Brain; in a presence of yours I hardly need him, I have started ignoring his presence. I am afraid of losing him as when I am in a situation where I need his help I never go to him instead I come to you. Now I doubt that whenever I will be in situation where I need him (brother brain) at time he might not come to rescue me, or there are chances I might loss him totally!

Brother, I know you cannot avoid me, but it is my request to you that please try not to provide me a support when I can take a help from brother brain because I believe in maintaining relation with all my dear ones.

You must be wondering why don’t I analyze situation and approach either you or brother brain accordingly. But brother I realized that I am getting addicted to you and need your support to overcome with this addiction, this addiction is killing my brother brain. Request you to provide your support, please keep safe distance.

Please help.

-FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do



No comments:

Post a Comment