Friday, January 4, 2013

Daily Delete: Dear Sister Disappointment


Dear Sister Disappointment,

You are very amusing character – tried to get your mind map but failed to get your pattern! You come when I least expect and again on that note I get disappointed or you come when I have expected you to come! But sister I hate you and I told you so many times that I hate you then why do you come! You would think that teaching me a lesson is very cool thing to do but sister I don’t feel good when you do that! Please stop doing it… Now you would say “I am your creation, you may avoid me or rather you don’t create me to get upset or to get unpleasant experience”. 

Sister, after this much discussion you must have understood what and how I feel, sister I get pissed off, I get frustrated, I get irritated, I be restless! Sister you don’t know that you don’t come alone but you bring all of them with you… and they all are not pleasant at all!

Sister, please for some days unless I don’t unlearn how not to create you please keep safe distance.

Love,
FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do

No comments:

Post a Comment