Dear *(esoteric),
I don’t know whether to call you sister or brother but I would
like to keep you as *(esoteric) as you are… *(esoteric) you are not mysterious
unless you are placed as a disclaimer but problem lays when you are not
mentioned and I assume that you don’t exists in a particular space!
It is my tendency to consider everyone wholeheartedly it is
difficult for me to salute you with your name hence from now I will address you
as a sister.
Sister esoteric, as far as your nature is concerned no one
would like to have you in any form but sister when you were not suppose to be
in a relation why do you come into picture! Because of your existence the
origin of your existence gets into danger! I wonder why don’t you know the implications
of your existence when you are not suppose to be!
It is not about your existence but about the existence of
many important things in my life and because of you I have to leave everything –
as you were residing in some hidden place where I could not see you but later
someone has unveiled you and I learnt that I was ignorant!
Sister please please its my humble request spare me, you are
not needed when you should not suppose to be. Please go away.
Go away,
FeelXpress

No comments:
Post a Comment