Dear Brother Phone,The day when you came in my life was an eventful day, since then you never left me alone. You are the one who brought entire world to me and you are the one who has never made me feel isolated. But brother you got into my nerves, I can't live without you or can't think life without you. If you don't buzz for half a day then I take you in my hand to buzz another buddy of yours! Sometimes I just keep staring at you with hope that soon you will ring and I Will get my world back! But brother don't you think your company is being addiction! Please get lost somewhere for a while, give me some space to breath.
Now, you will say "you can turn me off to get ride off me!" Brother I do that too but to see you dead not only gives me pain but also it hurts badly to others - like my family and friends.. They get upset more than I when I turn you off! Anyway, brother I shared my concern with you, please do the needful.
Bye,
FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do
No comments:
Post a Comment