![]() |
Struggling to make pencil stable,
though it writes Steadily!
|
Dear Sister Stability,
I really don’t understand the way people define you! Sister,
how can one be stable at the place for a long time where he don’t see you! I mean
they don’t see stable mind set or rather don’t see people with mind/brain and can’t
see themselves using their mind either!
Sister, why don’t you tell them where do you stay, you stay
with those too who are stable at thinking and when they don’t see stability in
thinking they leave with you! But their definition (for stability) covers only
one aspect i.e. time! According to them your presence depends on the number of
years! Tell me sister how you can be at place where your interest is not
served! But you move with people where they serve their interest! Tell them
that you are with person in terms of thinking; you always be with person in
terms of productivity, in terms of integrity, in terms of satisfaction not as a
frustration!
Sister, it’s my humble request to you please help me to
change the way people perceive you. But I still wonder why I should bring you
to change the perception of the person because I can’t see you there! J I hope you got the
point. J (If
not then please share the concern @ pr.gandhi86@gmail.com)
Bye sister, always be with me in terms of productivity and
integrity.
FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do

No comments:
Post a Comment