Dear Brother Time,
They all say you are healer of everything… Brother, but I think it’s
not you who is the healer but the perception which changes its color with your
span! And brother they all say it’s you who is healer! Why do they make fun of
themselves and teach others that we should wait for better time! Brother, I can’t understand what do they mean by better
version of yours! I mean you are what you are! The core of yours will remain
same: you won’t stop, you won’t wait for me or any other, though you are still
you are moving… these all qualities of yours are not going to change… then how
can they say we should wait for better time!
Brother, I don’t know whether they know the meaning of what they
all are saying!
Brother, now when I am writing this to you I know you and I are
the same as we are; our qualities are the same then how can we be different at
different point! They all say we are different we have different faces – but do
we! If yes then why should we have!
Brother, I think I am very confused now and as they say you will
come with better situation or solution to resolve the confusion!
Brother, please come with solution – and saying that the way I
perceive you is either wrong or right!
Anyways brother, if you think I am confused by our brother
perception then please put forward my concern to him as I feel this is not
right time to chase him…
Bye Brother
FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do
P.S.: say
and stand out with the face which you ever hold not the one which we/others
always want you to have… and if you are what you are then never give us/others
a chance to believe that you are going to get change

No comments:
Post a Comment