Dear Brother Change,
It’s tough to feel your presence and even if we find you
then it’s hard to accept you at certain situation! But you know whatever the
case may be I love to see you around! Because you get me an experience filled with
excitement, fun, entertainment, adventure, thrill and shock too… Brother you
are the one who makes me to experience all the moods! :)
At a time I like to be Sniff and Scurry (two mice in the
parable ‘Who moved my Cheese?’). They know you so well; before you come they
get ready to welcome you. I am very curious to know whether you get a shock
when you go to persons like Sniff or Scurry - as you might have not considered
the possibility of that change unlike "Hem" and "Haw"
(two characters in the parable ‘Who moved my Cheese?’). But brother I am sure
you must have enjoyed the situation. :)
Brother, don’t you get taken aback when people react
awkwardly when they see you around! But brother I would love to see you around,
do come to see me often… if you would not come then I will keep sending you the
notes like this proving that how much I like your company!
Well brother, ending this note now because for a change don’t
want to write elaborative note, because there is possibility that you might not
read my next note ;)
Bye bro
Always be around,
FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do

No comments:
Post a Comment