Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Daily Delete: Dear Brother Nothing

Nothing is Everything

Dear Brother Nothing,

Your entry is so random! You occupy the space in mind of respondent from whom I ever expect something (here ‘something’ means ‘everything’). Brother, when there are so many things to say and when I ask someone what’s up I get reply “Nothing”! Though by expressing you to me how can I get what it is which is ‘everything’! 
Brother, I agree on a note that many times it’s not necessary to express thoughts or feeling through words and that is when you come into picture and take place of those words which were most important to listen!
Brother, you may make your entry unannounced, but I would also request you to allow me to experience the depth of words than you i.e. “Nothing”.
I hope you got the message though the note is not lucid – hmm I know you must be thinking: ‘that is the reason I come into the picture to make things lucid and pass message though it is untold!’
Brother be with me in a way which helps me to comprehend things whether its told or untold.

Nothing,
FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do

No comments:

Post a Comment