![]() |
| "Make a scale of being non-judgmental – a scale which is meant without numbers" |
Dear Brother Number,
1, 2, 3... 99.99%, 99.94%, 98%... if I do not any of these than I am called degraded! Brother, this is how they judge me - by measuring me through you, or by rating me through you! Brother, there is nothing wrong in it, but imagine if I say I am good as I got 99 and she is bad as she got 98… how ridiculous does it sound!
Well, that is not the end of it, we have tendency to define anything and everything… the store offering 10%/20%/ 50% discount will grab my attention though other store offers me better stuff without 10%/20%/ 50% off and that too with better price! But brother we love you (number) so much so that at a time we can’t think anything but you! And we follow wherever you are…
When it comes to job interview they have defined criteria like if I have not scored XX% in a particular grade then I am not eligible or if I am not graduate from top 10 institutes they doesn’t consider me! Brother, I am amused from the fact that how have you learnt the art of hypnotizing people so that they follow you blindly!
Poorest thing is when a child starts learning things we make him to quantify or measure everything – good or bad, right or wrong, not only we teach him that definition good or bad, right or wrong is based on top and bottom three scales of the measure! And that is how he/ she develop habit of quantifying or measuring everything! Brother somehow I disagree with this entire system of yours… though it sounds very irrational but I can’t see rationality in rationalizing each and everything.
Brother, can you please help me to make a scale of being non-judgmental – a scale which is not meant with you! ;)
Eagerly waiting for such a scale, revert soon.
0,
FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do

No comments:
Post a Comment