Thursday, June 9, 2011

A cart on the go, to absorb your money to fuel it!



                         A cart on the go, to absorb your money to fuel it!


It was a fourth weekend of the month, I had no plan to rock the world, to hit the floor or to kick my bike to get started to get a long drive. No other option left with me than to go to nearest retail chain outlet and buy the items from the list given by my mom (Glucose was not included in it, as I usually eat the chocolate with glucose, which helps our body to maintain sufficient amount of glucose – I am sure you must have recalled the exhausted teenager on bicycle and a mother reciting ingredients to make a Halwa! Poor boy, why have he not eat the chocolate before, if you don’t eat such a chocolate then it’s my humble request never do it as it has not helped my body to maintain Glucose level). Coming on the track, which may lead us to retail outlet flooded with same products with different labels, offering many choices: what to buy, to buy the products for which you have prepared list, to buy not planed things, to buy the one recommended by Shilpa or one by Priyanka or one by Bipasa; these ladies always makes us confuse... well at a times you are allowed to take help of Akkad Bakkad Bambye Bo... if you can’t recollect rhyme then get a help of the kid who is loaded (sorry enjoying ride on the shopping cart) on shopping cart he/she is master in it.


To roll the shopping cart on its wheel I put on my sneakers – the one endorsed by M S Dhony – and I head towards the retail chain; as soon as I reached my eye balls caught the image reminding my school days and saying back to school – my mind told me not to enter in the store as the RSP (retail sales person) will try to sell me stationeries to fill my back pack – the brand endorsed by Shahid Kapoor - and I got scared by imaging my mom sending me again to the school; I thought I can’t torture myself for another 12 years with math. But luckily poster of Prinyanka with yellow and white product urged me to enter into the store.


I went through the list and accordingly tried to hunt for the items – I went to the aisle where it was flooded with shampoos, conditioners, hair therapy products, deodorants, soaps – in short skin and hair care category (well but laymen can’t understand this jargons you see), whenever my eye has been caught by the bird or by circle my mind recollected either Aish or Priyanka or Katrina or Bipasa; and at a time I recollected Shahrukh endorsing a beauty soap! They all made me confused but I like peace and moisture so I bought the product recommended by a pigeon – does pigeon know about this product and moisture level! (P.S. don’t try to break your head on this as I have but could not get any rational answer).

I was done with my shopping but I recollected that I have to shop for my mom too; I went to the aisle flooded with milk products; here I had limited choice as my memory has not helped me to recollect many TV commercial on this category; I bought the cheese recommended by a girl and the brand which supports singers!

Then my eyes got mesmerised with shiny package of biscuits with chocolate content – I got inspired by the kid who teaches his father how to eat the biscuit and enjoys the taste of it – I didn’t had any plan to buy it yet  I bought one packet to amuse my dad (don’t take it seriously). Then a Gattu (who recommends biscuits with Glucose) caught my attention as my mom has asked me to buy 10 KGs of such biscuits – don’t get confused we in family don’t need that much quantity but my friend sparrow, crow, parrot and pigeon eats it; they always squeal for it on our window, if you want the insight and an idea for your commercial to promote this biscuit you are welcome at my place to get such idea and insight!

By now my shopping cart has been filled most of the space occupied by the ‘G’ biscuits; at billing counter the cashier gave me wired look I felt like inviting her at my place to enjoy the sight and screeching of birds, but I gave up an idea as the chewing gum which provides light to entire state and also endorsed by an elephant distracted me and urged me to get one pack. I paid the bill and the muchhad Gabbar stamped a thanks note with smile on the bill – here I have recommendation to the store owner muchhad gabbar doesn’t suit for thanks note please replace it with babes, ones who dances in the stadium!



Feelxpress
- Think-Feel-Do

No comments:

Post a Comment