Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Half Baked


I have understood that if you let others to occupy your mind they will not return to their places and keep you half engaged and make you half baked; better to know what is running across the mind and what keeps you moving or what keeps you going to adapt something.

The write-up is not systematically written i.e. you think of the subject and premise and then you think of the flow or you follow eccentric or analytical point of view. This notifies one thing: half baked.  Does half baked signify lack of capacity or lack of perfection or lack of competence! The word itself says I am not completely ready. So does it mean I am getting ready, ready to get served? The point is: if one consider a process of baking has been completed and baking is done; its perfectly baked, but in reality the material is not fully baked the heat could not bake him completely. Sometimes the material may get realization that it’s half baked and sometimes get served and lives with the belief that I am perfect fit for the meal.

This half baked is quite interesting, I can relate it to our career goal rather I would relate it with the persona - with definite skills to achieve the purpose. Think of an MBA graduate who has lots of dream or who might have chosen the program to get baked and get ready to serve the corporate world or chose it as easy way to find means of survival in today’s world. The choice of that person to be an MBA must have been influenced by n number of factors: fascination, friends influence, great money, but hardly a deep thought while choosing as career path, the path which matches with his inner ability to walk and cross milestones. I have seen many of them who have taken management degree but after the degree they hardly serve as manager. There is a gap between to serve as and to serve; that is where our half baked comes into picture and as said earlier Mr. MBA might have realised it or might not have realised it.

My mind always gets stuck with the thought: who is responsible for his or her level of knowledge, I am talking about knowledge not about the kind of educational degree one holds. Does it mean that the education leads knowledge, and answer is yes then why there is ignorance amongst educated people to whom I call “half baked”.

Our system is quit weird it looks for the degree but doesn’t look at what degree the person has been baked. Here the baking means backed with ability, knowledge and ability to utilize the knowledge. That leads many of the young ones to choose an MBA as career path the degree which makes him eligible to get xxxx job...

The process of analysing “half baked” is not yet complete but the point which I wanted to make towards you is: please analyse yourself what you are doing? and think of why you are doing? does it serves my purpose? Will it make me baked or half baked? And complete the process

I think I am still half baked, what’s your degree?   

*the MBA just an example I don’t mean to express any personal view point, it can be doctorate but as per the current trend MBA suits more

- FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do

No comments:

Post a Comment