Friday, March 18, 2011

Break from Boredom


I took a break from a boredom, boredom of following same schedule, going office, sometimes over loaded with work and sometimes under loaded, making presentations, deriving strategy, doing calculations, getting things done... or someday seating idle entire day... sometimes two days... I can’t seat still man... it pinches me and for getting out of this boredom I indulged myself into virtual world... a world where u talk, read, experience, play without sensation and with sensation.

But law of elasticity will get imposed and again we complain: ‘need a change’!

But I would like to shower my gratitude to following brothers, sisters and friends who had always helped me:
"Thanks to sister Facebook, sister Linked in, sister Twitter, brother google, sister Gtalk, brother Gmail,   brother Wikipedia, brother Blogspot  sister WordPress, Sister afaqs, Brother Campaign, Sister Ads of the world and all who stood with me when I was in desperate need of Break from Boredom" 
  • Thanks a ton to sister Facebook who always assured me by providing updates on I am not only one who needs break; there are 300 million others who doesn’t has more productive work to do at some or the other hour of the time
  • To sister Linked In who assured me that 70 million alike me, who often screams that "hey I am in expert in the area of XXXX" and promotes themselves through sister Linked In. Thanks sister Linked In supporting me to promote my profession; I am very grateful to you as you became my ambassador and at same time you assured that I am not the only one who does productive work
  • Sister Twitter has provided me the way to follow others and unrevealed their mystery to relieve me - from a stomach pain! Thanks a ton sis Twitter I love you for this!
  • Sister Gtalk provided me a way to talk – when I talk people think that I am not talking but I talk through Gtalk, thanks a ton sis
  • Well how can I miss Sister afaqs, Brother Campaign and Sister Ads of the world, they have always been there to pass my time and feed my brain with valuable inputs... thanks a tone to give me productive timepass!
  • Most important celebs of the list are brother google and brother Wikipedia they are the one who knows everything - trikal gyani u know; thanks brothers you always made my timepass valuable
  • Finally, I am expressing my feeling towards brother Blogspot who provided me platform to express my feelings...
I will be debtor of all for my entire life yet I don't want to miss this opportunity to be solvent by expressing my gratitude to all of you... I can’t do more than this for you...

P.S.: After reading this – boring speech - please get help of any of my brother and sister they will help you to get Break from Boredom

2 comments: