Dear Brother Normal,
You don’t know how much I miss you. Why you always be away from me? Please let me know what I should do to get you by my side, because this Abnormal cousin of yours is out of control – he has crossed all the limit!
Brother you don’t know how intense the desire is to be with you, as its you who makes me feel I – as a real I. brother I have no clue why this cousin of yours is after my life he never get away from me, he follows me like a shadow! Brother if you can't come then please write a note to your cousin Abnormal ordering him 'to leave me alone'. He unnecessarily takes me into the depth of the matter and makes me restless.
Brother I really don’t have any other option than to write to you and send this note. I hope you stay at same address where I found you last time, when I was with kids and playing tic tac toe with them.
Brother, if you find this note boring or like written by one of that stupid cousin of yours (Abnormal) then please don’t shower your anger on me as I have nothing to do with Abnormal… I hope you understand the situation and do the needful.
Waiting for you, come soon…
FeelXpress
Think – Feel – Do

No comments:
Post a Comment