Friday, November 25, 2011

Daily Delete: Dear Brother Mood

Dear Brother Mood,


You always change your colors without prior notice, I always prefer to be with good side of you; but you are moody, you never listen to me and you swing around!

Brother don’t come with mischievousness, you come unannounced, today you had crossed the limit when I was in the meeting discussing project review – you distracted me with ‘taklu’ uncle who is my boss’ boss… I felt like playing Tabla on his head! Brother somehow I controlled my feeling but please try and understand don’t throw things on wrong time at wrong situation; this might land be into unknown trap though it’s quite obvious if I play Tabala on Taklu’s head then pink slip is confirmed. Brother have some mercy on me, if there is no money (I mean to say salary) then how would I entertain by fulfilling your requirements which is again not pre-determined – by when you want what. So let my pocket be blessed with money.

This is my request to you brother please don’t make me to write something like this, there are chances that Taklu might read this post and through pink slip on my face. I hope you understand my situation.

Request your co-operation.

-FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do


No comments:

Post a Comment