The story of Nattha has told many things and I could not control me by writing my own perceptions driven by various images, dialogues and something which has been told very tactfully within the lines. Here I put forward gist of what I have perceived form the movie:
We all choose our career by our choice; the choice is always a derivative of our thought, virtue, other’s opinion, an advice, something we overheard and something which always stays in our heart. The point which I am trying to derive is from Rakesh, one of the character who got chance to work with Ms. Mallik well known journalist working with renowned news channel. Rajesh had asked a question to Ms. Mallik (the renowned journalist) when India was dying to know about the progress of Nattha’s decision (Nattha is lead character who decides to conduct suicide so that government will provide financial support to his family) if Nattha will die then will we get the solution of the problem. The problem was silently and beautifully told in the story: a problem in our system, problem in the brain of Indian citizen, problem in Peepli, problem of the farmer, problem of our media, problem of TRP, ultimately problem of our thinking we all run after money, TRP, prestige, power, self satisfaction. (but there is nothing wrong if I work for self satisfaction but then question is who is paying cost of it?) On the death of innocent people in bomb blast we go to gate way of India to showcase our anger towards…… I don’t know towards whom… but we do it… we do it just for self satisfaction… nothing concrete comes up… and as Rajesh has told problem will not get solved. I don’t know how we will change our thinking, how will we enlighten the knowledge of self realization to realize know our own behavior: the things which don’t make much sense. We do most of the things for some or the other purpose, a purpose which doesn’t last long; the purpose may be to get money or TRP, or power.
I would urge you to think on the note: what do I like, do I like nonsense… what do I do? Do I do sensible things or non-sensible things? But who is going to decide what is sensible and what is nonsense? And the answer is each one has our own definition! but make your brain and mind think on the above cited questions; because that is only purpose behind writing this note.
- Feelxpress
Think-Feel-Do


good 1 Pooja ...feelxpress...lovly writting ...gr8 breaking ur head on nonsense is it ??
ReplyDeletewell... i am trying to anlyse whether get agree on note that they like nonsense! :)
ReplyDelete