Monday, August 30, 2010

I like Nonsense

Many things are stored within!


When I read dictionary meaning of a word ‘Nonsense’, I expressed: I like nonsense!!!! Dictionary says: nonsense is a noun, which means words put together in a way that does not make sense; foolish talk, ideas or behaviors.”

I not only liked the word but also I like its meaning and its articulation which doesn’t make much sense (in fact not practical) yet it appeals us and such an appeal runs in our mind, our emotion or in our action; say for example Zoo Zoo, 3 idiots, advertisements of Serf, Stay Hungry Stay Foolish book by Rasami Bansal, a bagger, chotiwala baba, Tom and Jerry, Duck tails, U r fired (affects a lot to our life) and many more…

Actually it doesn’t touch our brain but it touches our mind; I don’t know about others but it helps me to get engaged in some or the other thing; it helps me to think in craziest manner… it doesn’t help me tangibly but virtually… it runs me. It provides me food for thought, food for action, food for happiness, food for fun, food for entertainment, fuel to lead my career… I and u will say what? Cut the crap its nonsense. Many of us like nonsense but may not have realized I am sure after reading this nonsense you will try to dig out the fact and you may utter ‘ I like nonsense’. Ok I can read your thought – you must be thinking another nonsense statement. All great ideas initially sounds nonsense/ strange and if you are still reading, then I am sure you would love the series of nonsense notes, cartoons, facts, caricatures - a kind of consumer insight, kind of our buying pattern – a pattern which we follow not only to buy tangible things but also influences when we buy an opinion or an idea or an statement or an advice…(again you would say what a nonsense)

Dear reader: The blog (trash) will contain all new angles of nonsense appeals of any particular idea, thing, news, celebrity, product, commercial, movie, etc… which actually makes our senses work either gets us excited or generates interest or fun or entertainment or dream to be on moon or to be a moon rather (sorry I have not mentioned star here which would have been most appropriate word but we have defined star with many nonsense definitions like film stars…. And many others let’s not get into details…). If you are reading this nonsense then I am sure I am not only the one who likes nonsense – kindly provide your consent by providing your comments.

By the way I am not good at promoting an idea – I like nonsense – do help me with your comments and feedback… if it’s nonsense then I would like it and if it’s not then I would keep it… because I like nonsense much more then the sense…

- Feelxpress (Think-Feel-Do)

2 comments: