Dear Brother Machine,
Why don’t you leave us alone! But now don’t tell me that I am the one
who don’t leave you alone! But brother you know that I am so hooked on with you
please be nice to me even though I try to be in your company you don’t come to
me! Let me be with my friends and family in real time. Let me talk to them not via
text but let me communicate with my sound!
Let me play on streets with my friends, let me be with my grandparents
and listen to the stories! Why do you have to replace everything which I used
to cherish most! Let me not forget the art of being in touch with people, I don’t
want to replace the touch with your touch screen!
Pls brother go away, let me get connected with me and with people
Skeptical,
FeelXpress
Think-Reel-Do

No comments:
Post a Comment