When you open a web browser and type ‘f’ and you get auto feed: facebook.com
You log on…
And then you see the photos of known or unknown faces, eyes staring at you, or laughter or some story of faraway
place which is neither related nor relevant to you. Some stupid viral website
updates on celebrity will catch your interest and will eat your time. Or a story of check in to x,y,z airport!
Today for first time when I saw my one of the friend staring
at me I felt awkward, kind of eye opener!
Do you feel the same way? I mean more than half of the time when I read the
information they are not worth! And yet I go and see those staring eyes!
The only reason to call the faceless (book) to facebook is: it does not bring any face value to me though so many faces are there ;)
-FeelXpress
Think-Feel-Do

No comments:
Post a Comment