Monday, May 12, 2014

The swirl of love, swirl of happiness



Wind flowed
and the swirl entered;
they said it is temporary
Let the swirl be within,
Let it occupy its place

Sooner you will be relieved;
Sooner you got relief;
you converted that swirl into me!
Mom you gave me birth!

You showed me direction
And now I flow, flawlessly;
You nurtured, you loved
and cared being carefree!

Yeah you and I together are carefree!
I became happy go lucky!
Lucky, yeah I am lucky to get you!
And I want you to feel same for me!

Mom, oh mom here I wanna hug you tight
And to show you the swirl within
The swirl of love, swirl of happiness
Let it be, let it be, let it be!

­FeelXpress
Think-feel-do

1 comment:

  1. Is it worth to express love for you with words!
    I feel if I acknowledge it then it would be kind of insult!
    But to expression is needed and here I say
    Thank you for creating me
    Thank you for being always there
    Thank you for being my inspiration, my teacher, my lover, my care taker, my guardian and my angel!
    Thank you mom for being such a lovely caring and always adorable

    ReplyDelete