Thursday, June 27, 2013

Daily Delete: Dear Think-Feel-Do



Dear Think-Feel-Do,


I gave you (all three of you) space to reside (The allocation of home were done in this order: Home #1 for Think, Home #2 for Feel and Home #3 for Do.), but why don’t you stay in order don’t change your place amongst you all - home #1 to Home #3 - i.e. when I require you I don’t find you in a place. You all play game with me sometimes I find Do in home #1, Feel in home #2 and Think in home #3 (Do-Feel-Think).  And at that time I do something then I feel that what have I done and then I think about the action which took place. But this order is dangerous! Not only this order but also sometimes you all come in some other order: Feel-Think-Do which is still tolerable at least I get chance to think about the feeling I got and then I take an action. It doesn’t stop here there is another trend that you follow which is: Do-Feel-Think! Again you all keep me under difficulty as I don’t get chance to control the action – I don’t get chance to think about consequences and action takes place before I could control it! 


 Please brothers you all be either in the order #1Think, #2Feel and #3Do or in the order #1 Feel, #2 Think and #3Do.


Request you to follow the suggested order.


Disappointed,

FeelXpress

Think-Feel-Do


No comments:

Post a Comment