Here by I am going to write series of Daily Delete enjoy reading it. The first one is prayer to dear god Rickshaw-wala then Liftdata
Prologue: Expressing gratitude of every Mumbaikar (who travel to Andheri and uses Rickshaw as mode of transport to commute from one place to other) towards Auto rickshaw driver, who taught us to have patience, journey towards anyplace or thing is not that easy, though we are exhausted we have to run across to reach at our destination, the most important realization – you don’t get anything easily! So here I am writing a prayer to our god with purpose to get him enlighten and shower his blessings on us, and provide us a boon to reach office at time to save our salary.
Dear God Rickshaw-wala,
I the tiny creature living in Mumbai suburb is trying to please you by writing this brief prayer (please consider as you know we at Mumbai don’t have time to elaborate anything as we are always running short of time). Well coming to the point here is the prayer which I offer to you please accept it.
Dear god Rickshaw-wala I am very thankful to you, you taught me very important lessons of being commuter (which in turn can also be implemented in life). The list of lessons is endless yet I am pointing a few:
· You taught me to have patience
· You taught me sharing is good as when you don’t get rickshaw you need to share it with other commuter though you doesn’t know him or her
· Never treat the fellow commuter as a useless person – you never know when you need to share a space in rick with him or her
· You taught me that nothing is in our hand, everything is in gods hand as the way we calculate our time it’s always unto you whether we reach on time or not
· You taught me that though we are exhausted we have to run across and find and convince you to reach at our destination
· And the most important realization which I got from you is nothing is easy to get even commuting from once place to other is toughest task these days
But god I have few concerns too, please give a thought onto it and I hope next time we will get solution to it:
· I agree if you are a god you tend to behave like a god but please get agree to drop us at destined place don’t take so much time to listen to us so that we reach office at time and HR can never get a chance to cut our salary
· We agree that calling you rickshaw is not a good option please find a way to call you with proper salutation, here I have one suggestion i. e. what if we call you “liftdata” don’t worry we will pay as per the meter
· Please don’t get angry if any ill minded person abuses you, please ensure that the one who are good like me get proper service
This is it god… though I was intended to make it crisp and brief yet made it bit elaborative as you are our favorite liftdata to itana to banta hai.
At the end I expect that you will shower your blessings unto me and today and after that you will make sure that I will get my Liftdata on time to reach the place on time (like on time everytime)

Hahahaha.....damn good...but these are evil gods.....they work as per their rules...
ReplyDeleteHey, i loved it. The auto pic is also so cute...i wish we could take a ride in buggies like this one :)
ReplyDelete@ Beryl: thanks! Next time when I pray to our Liftdata I will make sure he arranges such a rick for us :)
ReplyDelete